- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
Tribute to Picasso
Luxury brand Montblanc pays tribute to Spanish artist Pablo Picasso, who was also a writer, through a limited edition writing instrument. The Pablo Picasso Artisan Edition includes two editions of fountain pens that reflect Picasso's art styles. Inspired by his writing and works such as the 1936 drawing Portrait de jeune fille, the silhouette of the fountain pens is based on the shape of a pencil to symbolise the simplicity of Picasso himself. The 18K gold cap has an opening that exposes the rhodium-plated 18K gold nib, which brings to mind Picasso's famous drawing Ojo.
If you are looking forward to staring back at the sun in style, there's a new collection of sunglasses to choose from. Commemorating their 80th anniversary, Lacoste has introduced a collection, Edition. It revisits the timeless style of the brand and readdresses iconic pieces such as the classic aviator from the '80s. The central characteristic from the original design has been used, and a metal frame with enameled hued piping in white and red has been added. The collection is priced onward Rs 6,210.