EXPRESS READING: Tech predictions for 2014, the Candy Crush saga and Motorola Project Ara
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Each week we bring you the best tech reads from around the web. This week's readings are centered on 2014 Tech Predictions, Apple's iBeacon Love, Candy Crush Saga, 3D Printing, NSA's surveillance and lots more. Happy Reading!
1. Top 10 Predictions for Technology in 2014: Mark Anderson needs no recognition. In this piece, he predicts the future of technology in 2014.
2. Candy Crush Saga reaches new heights as designer explains its success: Success story of Candy Crush Saga explained by its designer Tommy Palm.
3. Motorola's Project Ara Modular Prototype Almost Ready, CEO says: TechnoBuffalo's Jacob Klienman details the progress in Motorola
4. Tech Companies Unite against NSA spying: The Atlantic's CONOR FRIEDERSDORF writes about the open letter seeking strict limits on government surveillance.
Bonus link to NSA defends global cellphone tracking as legal.
5. Apple Has A New Way To Watch You While You Shop And It Could Soon Be Everywhere: Julie Bort writes about Apple's adoption of iBeacon technology for Business Insider.
Bonus link to another Apple story.
6. Watch out, Google. Vuzix smart glasses sell for $1000: Finally there is a Google Glass competitor and Lance Whitney writes about Vuzix's smartglass M100 and how the $500 price difference can play in Vuzix's favor.
7. Obama Says Everyone Should Learn How to Hack: Klint Finley of Wired writes about the significance of Coding and President Obama's message to young Americans encouraging them to start programming.
8. The World's First 3-D Printed Car seeks Funding To Become A Showroom Reality: Ben Schiller elaborates Jim Kor's plans to go crowdfunding way to make the world's first 3D printed car a showroom reality.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express