Express tech specials: Reviews of the Pebble Smartwatch, iPad Air, Dell Inspiron 14 and Spotliter
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
The Pebble is the smartwatch for the masses. It costs a fraction of what its competitors do, but still is a device that gives you a clear picture of the what the future will be like.
A detailed look at whether the iPad Air is really all that thin, especially in comaprison to the second generation tablet from Apple. The results could be a bit startling and we have photos to prove it.
How good an ultrabook is this new one from Dell? With a stylish body and great build quality, the Inspiron 14 could be among the best portable PCs around. Read on.
Spotliter, a new, free iOS app allows users to add filters to their videos like Instagram. It also lets them highlight certain parts of the frame. Is this the beggining of something big?