Expressway accident leaves two injured
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Two persons were seriously injured when a Maruti Swift met with an accident on the Mumbai-Pune expressway near Kamshet around 10 pm. The operator of the expressway control room said the vehicle carrying two passengers toppled on the road divider. The Kamshet police said the injured were taken to Lokmanya Hospital where the condition of one of them was critical. The police are yet to ascertain the identity of the injured.