Eye on full occupancy, MMRDA plans big for BKC
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma Bharti says Robert Vadra will be in jail if NDA comes to power
Besides, MMRDA has called bids to add a parking lot in E block where the number of vehicles is increasing every day.
At present, there are two parking areas in E block. The first is in front of the MSEB building, the second in front of the labour commissioner office.
MMRDA is in the process of inviting bids for two vehicular underpasses, feasibility studies for which have been completed, within a month. The first will stretch from Kherwadi junction to BKC, while the second will connect BKC to Bandra-Worli Sea Link. MMRDA has also awarded a contract for construction of a flyover above Kherwadi junction to reduce congestion at Kalanagar junction.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota