F1 ace Hamilton beats rival Vettel's test track record at Top Gear show
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton has beaten three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel track time record of 1 minute 44 seconds by clocking 1 minute 42.9 seconds in the popular BBC show Top Gear.
The 2008 world champion, who had topped the time sheets in a Suzuki Liana in the show's 'reasonably priced' car challenge, had a dry run on the track unlike his wet run during his previous appearance in the show six years ago, when he had set a test track time of 1 min 44.7 secs, the Daily Mail reports. Hamilton, who claimed to be surprised at the win, said that he would have been disappointed in himself if he had not set a comparatively competitive result.