F1 diaries: Auto Graph Please
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
For the Formula 1 fanatics, the action began even before the checkered flag was waved, as Indian fans got a chance to meet their favourite racers at Greater Noida's Buddh International Circuit on Thursday. Needless to say, racing enthusiasts were more than ready to go that extra mile for the opportunity to exchange a few words and get autographs from F1 drivers. Among the drivers present at the session were the current racing heart-throb Nico Rosberg and F1's sole Indian driver, Narain Kartikeyan. However, not surprisingly, the driver with the biggest line was F1 darling, Michael Schumacher himself. The drivers appeared relaxed and smiling as they interacted with their loyal fans, giving no hint of the tremendous pressure on them to perform at the Indian Grand Prix over the weekend.
Fasten your Seat Belts