Facebook COO sells another $3.75 mn in stock
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Social networking giant Facebook's Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg has sold another 3.75 million dollars worth of stock in the company.
This was her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
According to a regulatory filing, Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of 21.24 dollars on Tuesday, Fox News reports.
Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly 7.4 million dollars worth of Facebook stock.
According to the report, Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week.