Facebook COO sells another $3.75 mn in stock
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Social networking giant Facebook's Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg has sold another 3.75 million dollars worth of stock in the company.
This was her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
According to a regulatory filing, Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of 21.24 dollars on Tuesday, Fox News reports.
Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly 7.4 million dollars worth of Facebook stock.
According to the report, Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week.