Facebook 'sexting' app Poke suffers major fall in popularity
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
Facebook's new app - 'Poke' - which allows a user to text people a message that self-destructs after 10 or more seconds has dropped out of the top 10, 25, 50 and even the top 500 free apps in Apple's App Store.
That is quite a significant fall from grace, considering that less than a month ago it was the number one most downloaded free app. The app is now ranked 706th on Apple''s top free apps list, according to app ranking tracker, App Annie, reports News.com.au. Meanwhile, Snapchat, Poke''s biggest competitor whose login can ironically also be used to access the Facebook app, is sitting in 14th place in the app rankings.