Facebook 'sexting' app Poke suffers major fall in popularity
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Facebook's new app - 'Poke' - which allows a user to text people a message that self-destructs after 10 or more seconds has dropped out of the top 10, 25, 50 and even the top 500 free apps in Apple's App Store.
That is quite a significant fall from grace, considering that less than a month ago it was the number one most downloaded free app. The app is now ranked 706th on Apple''s top free apps list, according to app ranking tracker, App Annie, reports News.com.au. Meanwhile, Snapchat, Poke''s biggest competitor whose login can ironically also be used to access the Facebook app, is sitting in 14th place in the app rankings.