Facebook 'sexting' app Poke suffers major fall in popularity
- Congress wants Amit Shah held, BJP says nation shares his views
- Advani: Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager
- Modi absent from Varunâs campaign, as is largely any BJP mention
- Pak bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Unruffled Indian team lets hair down with PS3, selfies, soccer
Facebook's new app - 'Poke' - which allows a user to text people a message that self-destructs after 10 or more seconds has dropped out of the top 10, 25, 50 and even the top 500 free apps in Apple's App Store.
That is quite a significant fall from grace, considering that less than a month ago it was the number one most downloaded free app. The app is now ranked 706th on Apple''s top free apps list, according to app ranking tracker, App Annie, reports News.com.au. Meanwhile, Snapchat, Poke''s biggest competitor whose login can ironically also be used to access the Facebook app, is sitting in 14th place in the app rankings.
- History-sheeter shot at by unidentified assailants at Govandi
- BMC gets 75K applications for 942 posts of clerks
- Sena corporator Yashodhar Phanse new chairman of BMC standing committee
- ‘Principal leaked paper to cop’s son out of goodwill’; both remanded in 5-day custody
- Juvenile board miffed at raking up convicts’ past
- Ahead of state polls, Rane says Cong ‘hasn’t used his full potential’