Facebook 'sexting' app Poke suffers major fall in popularity
- Porn ban: Govt lifts ban on websites sans child pornography
- Mumbai attacks: Five explosive revelations made by Tariq Khosa
- Parliamentary panel on land bill postpones meet following suspension of Congress MP
- Combative Opposition stalls Parliament proceedings
- Missing Pawan Hans chopper sighted, rescue operation to resume tomorrow
Facebook's new app - 'Poke' - which allows a user to text people a message that self-destructs after 10 or more seconds has dropped out of the top 10, 25, 50 and even the top 500 free apps in Apple's App Store.
That is quite a significant fall from grace, considering that less than a month ago it was the number one most downloaded free app. The app is now ranked 706th on Apple''s top free apps list, according to app ranking tracker, App Annie, reports News.com.au. Meanwhile, Snapchat, Poke''s biggest competitor whose login can ironically also be used to access the Facebook app, is sitting in 14th place in the app rankings.