Facing arrest, CRPF jawan agrees to marry lover
- Pakistan covets territory of others and uses terrorism as state policy: India
- Arunachal verdict: Law on Nabam Tuki's side but not numbers, Congress has Plan B
- With VK Singh onboard, two IAF aircraft leave to evacuate Indians from South Sudan
- Kashmir protests: Another person succumbs to injuries, death toll reaches 37
- Two women commit suicide in a day inside IIT Madras campus
Facing arrest on a complaint of cheating by his lover, a CRPF constable who allegedly dumped her after making her pregnant agreed to marry her.
Murugan of Attur was in love with his 25-year old neighbour for the past two years, but went back on his promise to marry her. He had also allegedly threatened to kill the woman, who was seven months pregnant, police said on Saturday.
Based on a complaint from the woman lodged with the All-Women Police station, a case was registered against the CRPF constable.
- In the Northeast, an uneasy new alliance
- Telescope: On Kashmir, channels pulled in one direction, RSTV restored perspective
- A wide space has opened up for radicalisation in Kashmir
- An attack on vibrant Bangladesh
- Retreat Of Global Norms
- After Burhan Wani death protests, an illusion is shattered in Kashmir