Faizabad violence: Nirmal Khatri stopped from entering Bhadarsa
- LIVE: At least 7 dead, including 4 attackers; army deployed in Jakarta
- Jaish chief Masood Azhar goes online: Pakistan on dangerous road, God’s army won’t feel my absence
- SC calls plea against odd-even scheme a publicity stunt, refuses urgent hearing
- Comedian Kiku Sharda arrested again, Khattar says govt has no hand
- Four Indian youths ‘planning to join IS’ arrested in Syria
Faizabad MP and UPCC president Nirmal Khatri, who was on Tuesday prevented from entering Bhadarsa town area of Faizabad after relaxation of curfew, "strongly objected" to the district administration's move and demanded that necessary steps be taken to restore normalcy in the district and food and other necessary supplies be arranged for the poor, including those in Bhadarsa town, who are on the verge of starvation due to imposition of curfew.