Fame makes you crazy: Robert Pattinson
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson says fame can make people crazy.
The 26-year-old actor, who recently reconciled with actress girlfriend Kristen Stewart following her 'momentary indiscretion' with director Rupert Sanders last August, says his global super-stardom has taken his toll, reported Showbiz spy.
"Maybe I didn't even have any sanity to begin with. I feel like that has happened a little bit. I've seen a lot of people dealing with fame and they go crazy quickly and it's frightening," he said.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov