Fame makes you crazy: Robert Pattinson
- Govt announces OROP, but can’t win over protesting veterans
- Indrani Mukerjea, Sanjeev Khanna plotted to kill Mikhail Bora in Kolkata: Police
- Army commando lays down his life after killing 10 terrorists
- Govt to develop 'land of enlightenment' Bodh Gaya as spiritual capital
- Migrant crisis: Exhaustion, elation as 5,000 migrants reach Austria, Germany
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson says fame can make people crazy.
The 26-year-old actor, who recently reconciled with actress girlfriend Kristen Stewart following her 'momentary indiscretion' with director Rupert Sanders last August, says his global super-stardom has taken his toll, reported Showbiz spy.
"Maybe I didn't even have any sanity to begin with. I feel like that has happened a little bit. I've seen a lot of people dealing with fame and they go crazy quickly and it's frightening," he said.