Family claims receiving message from spirit
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Mumbai Police Crime Branch investigating the murder of Navi Mumbai resident Sandhya Singh has learnt that around 15 days after she went missing on December 13 last year, a London-based spiritual medium sent her family a message, purportedly from her spirit, which turned out to be eerily in sync with her fate.
Sandhya is sister of music composers Jatin and Lalit and actresses Vijeta and Sulakshana Pandit.
On January 27, a skull and some bones were found off Palm Beach Road in Navi Mumbai. DNA analysis confirmed the remains were of Sandhya.
"My sister-in-law had consulted an automatic writing medium based in London. He sent us a message from Sandhya that she had been killed and was lying in a pond," said Lalit.
Partial skeleton of Sandhya was found in a marshy area off Palm Beach Road some days later.
Crime Branch officers confirmed seeing the text message.
What is psychography
Automatic writing, also known as psychography, is a concept where the writer produces writing supposedly from a spiritual source without awareness of the content