Family found dead in locked car, burn, torture marks on kids
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The bodies of a BHEL employee, his wife and two minor children were found in their locked car at Mayippadi in the district today.
The man was an employee of the BHEL unit in this town, while his wife was a nurse at the General Hospital here. Their children, a boy and girl, were aged 12 and 10 years, police said.
The boy's body had burn marks, while the girl had an injury mark on the neck, they said, adding the car had been locked from outside.
Police said they had found that gas had leaked from the tank but were ascertaining the exact cause of the deaths.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express