Family found dead in locked car, burn, torture marks on kids
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
The bodies of a BHEL employee, his wife and two minor children were found in their locked car at Mayippadi in the district today.
The man was an employee of the BHEL unit in this town, while his wife was a nurse at the General Hospital here. Their children, a boy and girl, were aged 12 and 10 years, police said.
The boy's body had burn marks, while the girl had an injury mark on the neck, they said, adding the car had been locked from outside.
Police said they had found that gas had leaked from the tank but were ascertaining the exact cause of the deaths.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready