Fan disrupts Shah Rukh Khan's performance at Dubai concert
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Shah Rukh Khan being the performer of the evening, there is no doubt that the audience will walk away with a smile. And giving him company were some of his favourites, the evergreen Madhuri Dixit Nene, the sensational Deepika Padukone, the pretty lady Jacqueline Fernandez and the popular Yo Yo Honey Singh at the Access All Areas concert.
However, lack of co-ordination among the organisers resulted in issues in security and seating arrangement.
Dubai residents believe that this concert lacked security owing to the fact one of the fans from the audience went up to the stage to hug Shah Rukh Khan while he was performing, and a security was nowhere to be seen initially. It was only later, that the fan was escorted outside the venue.
While the ones seated at the VIP areas were unable to see the concert owing to the crowd blocking their view, those in the balcony accused the organizers of having an improper seating location. Many in the front row complained that they had to watch the LIVE concert on the screen of the television at the ground as they could not see the performances on stage. The organizers however, claim that it was because of an unruly crowd that the concert faced certain mishaps including a 10 minute delay.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun