Fans break into Gaga's garage on Thanksgiving
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that a group of fans broke into her garage on Thanksgiving.
The 26-year-old 'Judas' singer celebrated Thanksgiving holiday with her family in Peru, where she continues her 'Born This Way Ball' tour, a media report said.
The singer took to Twitter to tell about the break-in.
"Monster fact when Gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, and ring the doorbell. Repeatedly happening now, bad kids," she posted.
"Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked) - stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage why, I love you," she added.
Despite the inconvenience Gaga joked about the incident, saying, "I should be mad I guess except I tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but there is no cat-flap"
Gaga is gearing up for the release of the music video for her new single 'Cake'.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held