Fans break into Gaga's garage on Thanksgiving
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that a group of fans broke into her garage on Thanksgiving.
The 26-year-old 'Judas' singer celebrated Thanksgiving holiday with her family in Peru, where she continues her 'Born This Way Ball' tour, a media report said.
The singer took to Twitter to tell about the break-in.
"Monster fact when Gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, and ring the doorbell. Repeatedly happening now, bad kids," she posted.
"Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked) - stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage why, I love you," she added.
Despite the inconvenience Gaga joked about the incident, saying, "I should be mad I guess except I tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but there is no cat-flap"
Gaga is gearing up for the release of the music video for her new single 'Cake'.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer