Fans revel in India-Pakistan rivalry
- Pakistan's ISI behind Pathankot air base attack: Former top White House official
- Pathankot attack: On Dec 31, 9 Pak calls on taxi driver’s phone; one incoming, eight outgoing
- Actor Sanjay Dutt to walk out of Yerawada jail on February 27
- North Korea says it has successfully conducted Hydrogen bomb test
- SP Salwinder Singh, who was abducted by Pathankot attackers, faces sexual harassment probe
The touts went about their business selling tickets illegally for more than double their price.
Despite the match being inconsequential with Pakistan taking an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series, cricket fans turned up in large numbers to watch the rivalry unfolding in front of their eyes.
Those, who missed out on a chance to buy tickets, obliged the touts by purchasing the tickets for the cheaper stands.
- Left is stuck with old issues. It must strike new conversations with middle classes and youth
- To tackle terror, Saudi Arabia would have to fight the very forces it supports
- In the new year, the state must not look on as the weak are bullied
- A dream called Akhand Bharat
- Underestimating disability
- India, Pakistan must break the pattern of camaraderie cameos