Farah and Shirish to produce supernatural thriller
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder would be producing a supernatural thriller next. The film will be directed by a new director called Atul and will star newcomers.
Confirming the same, Farah said, "Yes we are producing a supernatural thriller under our banner Three's Company. When Atul came to us with the script, we got really excited and decided to produce the film. Shirish is looking at the entire production. We are currently auditioning a lot of new and young actors for the film."
Three's Company is also going to be encouraging new writers and directors who have an interesting story to tell. Farah tweeted, "Writers/Directors who wish to get their scripts produced can mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete scripts will be considered."
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance