Farah and Shirish to produce supernatural thriller
- Congress has old habit of destabilising popular governments, says Rajnath
- Bihar: Ten CRPF commandos killed in Naxal IED blast
- OPINION | Shah Faesal writes: Between the studio and the street
- GOP for securing Pakistan nuclear arsenal; calls India its ally
- Arun Jaitley interview: Huge banking reforms underway, been able to strike consensus on GST Bill
Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder would be producing a supernatural thriller next. The film will be directed by a new director called Atul and will star newcomers.
Confirming the same, Farah said, "Yes we are producing a supernatural thriller under our banner Three's Company. When Atul came to us with the script, we got really excited and decided to produce the film. Shirish is looking at the entire production. We are currently auditioning a lot of new and young actors for the film."
Three's Company is also going to be encouraging new writers and directors who have an interesting story to tell. Farah tweeted, "Writers/Directors who wish to get their scripts produced can mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete scripts will be considered."
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago