Farah and Shirish to produce supernatural thriller
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder would be producing a supernatural thriller next. The film will be directed by a new director called Atul and will star newcomers.
Confirming the same, Farah said, "Yes we are producing a supernatural thriller under our banner Three's Company. When Atul came to us with the script, we got really excited and decided to produce the film. Shirish is looking at the entire production. We are currently auditioning a lot of new and young actors for the film."
Three's Company is also going to be encouraging new writers and directors who have an interesting story to tell. Farah tweeted, "Writers/Directors who wish to get their scripts produced can mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete scripts will be considered."