Farah and Shirish to produce supernatural thriller
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder would be producing a supernatural thriller next. The film will be directed by a new director called Atul and will star newcomers.
Confirming the same, Farah said, "Yes we are producing a supernatural thriller under our banner Three's Company. When Atul came to us with the script, we got really excited and decided to produce the film. Shirish is looking at the entire production. We are currently auditioning a lot of new and young actors for the film."
Three's Company is also going to be encouraging new writers and directors who have an interesting story to tell. Farah tweeted, "Writers/Directors who wish to get their scripts produced can mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete scripts will be considered."