Farah and Shirish to produce supernatural thriller
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder would be producing a supernatural thriller next. The film will be directed by a new director called Atul and will star newcomers.
Confirming the same, Farah said, "Yes we are producing a supernatural thriller under our banner Three's Company. When Atul came to us with the script, we got really excited and decided to produce the film. Shirish is looking at the entire production. We are currently auditioning a lot of new and young actors for the film."
Three's Company is also going to be encouraging new writers and directors who have an interesting story to tell. Farah tweeted, "Writers/Directors who wish to get their scripts produced can mail it to us at email@example.com. Only complete scripts will be considered."