Farah Khan, Ayushmann Khurranna 'shocked' by 'rejection' tale
- Srinagar on edge as Masarat Alam is arrested before Tral protest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
For Farah Khan and Ayushmann Khurranna, it was not quite a pleasant Friday morning as they woke up to a news piece that totally ended up surprising them. It was reported that apparently Farah had approached the Vicky Donor star to feature as the fourth lead in her Shah Rukh Khan led Happy New Year but the youngster refused to be a part of that.
"Absolutely baseless", fires back Farah, "This kind of reporting is not done. Even if there was 0.01% truth to this, I wouldn't have reacted but such imaginary tales are below the belt. For the record, I had not even approached Ayushmann. I need an 18 year old boy for the part. Tell me, how can Ayushmann fit in?"
Still wondering about the source or reason behind such 'development', Farah termed it as a scary trend. "Tomorrow someone will write something personal about me or my family without any basis. How much time should I spend defending or clarifying someone else's thoughts?"
The same sentiment was carried by Ayushmann as well. The moment he read the news piece, he was taken aback too. He pronto picked up the phone and called up Farah to express his disbelief behind the developments.
"I know him for ages", says Farah, "Such imaginary tales don't come in between our understanding."
Meanwhile, the hunt for the fourth lead continues.