Farah Khan throws party for 'Happy New Year' cast sans Deepika Padukone
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan will be partying with the cast and crew of her new directorial venture 'Happy New Year' tonight (December 26). The party is expected to be attended by actors the film's lead actors Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu sood and Boman Irani.
Meanwhile the film's leading lading Deepika Padukone is going to miss the celebrations as she is currently holidaying with her family abroad.
A cautious Sonu Sood, was quick o reply:
Looks like the party will be one wild fun night for the 'Happy New Year' stars!
The film completed its first schedule in Dubai earlier this year and is currently being shot in Mumbai.
Slated to release next year, tentatively around Diwali, the movie revolves around a bunch of male friends and how situation forces them to participate in a dance competition. Deepika Padukone who plays the role of a bar dancer helps these friends win the dance trophy.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express