Fardeen Khan, wife Natasha welcome first baby
- Gujarat ATS foil 'lone wolf' attacks, arrest two persons on suspicion of links to Islamic State
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi urges everyone to promote BHIM app
- Kansas shooting: Srinivas Kuchibhotla's body to reach Hyderabad today
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS clutches recounts traumatic experience as prisoner in Libya
- In last lap, EC dismay at ‘inflammatory’ talk, tells parties to not raise religion, caste
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha Madhwani have been blessed with a baby girl.
This is the couple's first child and they have decided to name her Diani Isabella Khan.
Many Bollywood stars took to Twitter to congratulate the new parents.
Jewellery designer Farah Ali Khan, who is Fardeen's cousin, wished the couple on the arrival of their baby.
"Woke up to wonderful news. My cousin Fardeen and his wife Natasha were blessed by a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan yesterday. God bless my little niece with loads of health wealth and happiness. Congratulations to the parents," Farah posted on Twitter.
Singer-actress Sophie Choudhry said, "Congrats Fardeen. Thrilled for you and Natasha! You will make wonderful parents and deserve all the happiness! Can't wait to meet baby Khan! God bless."
Director Ken Ghosh, who worked with Fardeen in 'Fida' also congratulated him and his wife for their bundle of joy.
"Congratulations Fardeen and Natasha Khan on the birth of a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan. God bless," Ghosh tweeted.
- Across the aisle: From university to mediocrity
- Fifth column: The cost of casteism
- Out of my mind: Trump tornado
- Inside Track: Treading cautiously
- RBI’s obstinate refusal to cut policy rates is not based on economic logic
- As a Communist student activist, I was never attacked by ABVP members; that was another era