Fardeen Khan, wife Natasha welcome first baby
- Rajnath Singh has assured us 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' will release without violence: Mukesh Bhatt
- Kerala man is key ISIS ‘recruiter’ luring Indian volunteers to Afghanistan
- US Elections 2016: Donald Trump refuses to commit he will accept election results
- Bhubaneswar fire: SIT directs Enforcement Directorate probe in hospital trust finances
- Jammu-Kashmir: Six terrorists attack BSF post in Samba, India retaliates
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha Madhwani have been blessed with a baby girl.
This is the couple's first child and they have decided to name her Diani Isabella Khan.
Many Bollywood stars took to Twitter to congratulate the new parents.
Jewellery designer Farah Ali Khan, who is Fardeen's cousin, wished the couple on the arrival of their baby.
"Woke up to wonderful news. My cousin Fardeen and his wife Natasha were blessed by a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan yesterday. God bless my little niece with loads of health wealth and happiness. Congratulations to the parents," Farah posted on Twitter.
Singer-actress Sophie Choudhry said, "Congrats Fardeen. Thrilled for you and Natasha! You will make wonderful parents and deserve all the happiness! Can't wait to meet baby Khan! God bless."
Director Ken Ghosh, who worked with Fardeen in 'Fida' also congratulated him and his wife for their bundle of joy.
"Congratulations Fardeen and Natasha Khan on the birth of a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan. God bless," Ghosh tweeted.
- SC stand on triple talaq remains to be seen
- Theatre of conflict has shifted to media where battles are lost and fought on a daily basis
- When Manju became an unsung warrior in a proxy war against the nation
- Bravado has overtaken the sense of sobriety that BJP should have shown after the surgical strikes
- Tamil Nadu is misusing hate speech laws
- Sharing culture humanises India and Pakistan, banning pushes both towards war