Fardeen Khan, wife Natasha welcome first baby
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha Madhwani have been blessed with a baby girl.
This is the couple's first child and they have decided to name her Diani Isabella Khan.
Many Bollywood stars took to Twitter to congratulate the new parents.
Jewellery designer Farah Ali Khan, who is Fardeen's cousin, wished the couple on the arrival of their baby.
"Woke up to wonderful news. My cousin Fardeen and his wife Natasha were blessed by a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan yesterday. God bless my little niece with loads of health wealth and happiness. Congratulations to the parents," Farah posted on Twitter.
Singer-actress Sophie Choudhry said, "Congrats Fardeen. Thrilled for you and Natasha! You will make wonderful parents and deserve all the happiness! Can't wait to meet baby Khan! God bless."
Director Ken Ghosh, who worked with Fardeen in 'Fida' also congratulated him and his wife for their bundle of joy.
"Congratulations Fardeen and Natasha Khan on the birth of a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan. God bless," Ghosh tweeted.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.