Fardeen Khan, wife Natasha welcome first baby
- New Uttarakhand CM will be from the BJP. None of rebel Cong MLAs will be chosen: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- Uttarakhand crisis escalates: Congress apprehensive of President’s Rule
- Tavleen Singh column: Jihadi violence has a longer history in India because of Islamic Republic next door
- India’s ‘fastest train’ beats first Shatabdi by all of two minutes
- BJP plays videos of Umar Khalid, Afzal at Gujarat farmer rally
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha Madhwani have been blessed with a baby girl.
This is the couple's first child and they have decided to name her Diani Isabella Khan.
Many Bollywood stars took to Twitter to congratulate the new parents.
Jewellery designer Farah Ali Khan, who is Fardeen's cousin, wished the couple on the arrival of their baby.
"Woke up to wonderful news. My cousin Fardeen and his wife Natasha were blessed by a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan yesterday. God bless my little niece with loads of health wealth and happiness. Congratulations to the parents," Farah posted on Twitter.
Singer-actress Sophie Choudhry said, "Congrats Fardeen. Thrilled for you and Natasha! You will make wonderful parents and deserve all the happiness! Can't wait to meet baby Khan! God bless."
Director Ken Ghosh, who worked with Fardeen in 'Fida' also congratulated him and his wife for their bundle of joy.
"Congratulations Fardeen and Natasha Khan on the birth of a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan. God bless," Ghosh tweeted.
- Across the Aisle: Slogans, patriots and anti-nationals
- In India, jihadi violence has a longer history than almost anywhere else
- Five takeaways from the most recent act of Islamist terrorism in the West
- If Congress fails to retain either Assam or Kerala, the death knell will begin to sound
- Inside Track: Differences within
- By not responding to provocation by Cong, BJP is showing that it is learning to lead