Fardeen Khan, wife Natasha welcome first baby
- In Textiles Ministry, a tussle brews between Smriti Irani and Secretary
- VK Singh tried to deny me promotion via false charges, malafide intent: Army Chief Dalbir Singh
- Rio Olympics: Sakshi Malik wins bronze in women's wrestling 58kg category, opens India's account
- PM Modi, Amit Shah lay foundation stone for new BJP headquarters in New Delhi
- CRPF says it has fired over 3000 pellet cartridges in Kashmir since July 8
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha Madhwani have been blessed with a baby girl.
This is the couple's first child and they have decided to name her Diani Isabella Khan.
Many Bollywood stars took to Twitter to congratulate the new parents.
Jewellery designer Farah Ali Khan, who is Fardeen's cousin, wished the couple on the arrival of their baby.
"Woke up to wonderful news. My cousin Fardeen and his wife Natasha were blessed by a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan yesterday. God bless my little niece with loads of health wealth and happiness. Congratulations to the parents," Farah posted on Twitter.
Singer-actress Sophie Choudhry said, "Congrats Fardeen. Thrilled for you and Natasha! You will make wonderful parents and deserve all the happiness! Can't wait to meet baby Khan! God bless."
Director Ken Ghosh, who worked with Fardeen in 'Fida' also congratulated him and his wife for their bundle of joy.
"Congratulations Fardeen and Natasha Khan on the birth of a beautiful baby girl Diani Isabella Khan. God bless," Ghosh tweeted.
- Instead of waiting for talent to appear, we must create a national sports culture
- We need to think creatively about the proposed defence university
- Baloch nationalists have always wished to be treated as an entity separate from Pakistan
- Balochistan and Kashmir have become key strategic points in Sino-Pak ties
- Playing the Baloch card: We have acknowledged that India, Pakistan are deeply hyphenated
- Sharmila is the doer who breaks a grand vow to protect the greater common good