Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha suffers miscarriage
- Missile Technology Control Regime welcomes India as full member
- Who will replace Raghuram Rajan? Shortlist narrowed down to four, officials say
- Lionel Messi retires: Have we seen the last of Argentina's 'second best'?
- Under attack from Subramanian Swamy, Arun Jaitley wants party to act
- 2008 Malegaon blasts case: When five witnesses became two and gave new versions
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha, who was expecting twins, has suffered a miscarriage.
"As delighted as we were to announce Natasha's pregnancy, I am equally saddened to say she had a late miscarriage," Fardeen posted on Twitter.
The 38-year-old had announced the happy news on Twitter back in October.
Fardeen also said that his wife is a strong woman, and they will try again for a baby.
"Most importantly Natasha is in good health and can try again. This half-pint I married is a warrior in every sense," he added.
Fardeen married Natasha, yesteryear actress Mumtaz's daughter, in December 2005. The actor was last seen in the 2010 film "Dulha Mil Gaya".
- Donald Trump could lead the US back to a past it had moved on from
- EU must confront its failures, far right movements in Europe will become stronger
- Circumstantial and documentary evidence appear overlooked in the Gulberg Society verdict
- Language requires update to reflect growing female presence in 'male' spheres
- Eleanor Zelliot introduced Ambedkar and the Dalit movement to the West
- Across the aisle- Economic reforms: Act I, Scene I