Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha suffers miscarriage
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha, who was expecting twins, has suffered a miscarriage.
"As delighted as we were to announce Natasha's pregnancy, I am equally saddened to say she had a late miscarriage," Fardeen posted on Twitter.
The 38-year-old had announced the happy news on Twitter back in October.
Fardeen also said that his wife is a strong woman, and they will try again for a baby.
"Most importantly Natasha is in good health and can try again. This half-pint I married is a warrior in every sense," he added.
Fardeen married Natasha, yesteryear actress Mumtaz's daughter, in December 2005. The actor was last seen in the 2010 film "Dulha Mil Gaya".
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer