Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha suffers miscarriage
- Samajwadi party leadership wrong in removing Akhilesh as UP unit chief: Ram Gopal Yadav
- The Opposition is making PM Modi look larger than he is
- Soumya rape case: SC drops murder charge, sets aside death sentence
- Come clear on National Health Policy, take final call by December 31: SC to Govt
- Reliance Communications, Aircel to merge; create Rs 65K cr entity
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha, who was expecting twins, has suffered a miscarriage.
"As delighted as we were to announce Natasha's pregnancy, I am equally saddened to say she had a late miscarriage," Fardeen posted on Twitter.
The 38-year-old had announced the happy news on Twitter back in October.
Fardeen also said that his wife is a strong woman, and they will try again for a baby.
"Most importantly Natasha is in good health and can try again. This half-pint I married is a warrior in every sense," he added.
Fardeen married Natasha, yesteryear actress Mumtaz's daughter, in December 2005. The actor was last seen in the 2010 film "Dulha Mil Gaya".
- The Opposition is making Narendra Modi look larger than he is
- Vector control requires action at household level and robust public health systems
- Delhi, Kabul have failed to translate mutual trust into strategic partnership
- Anti-AFSPA struggle unites diverse groups & multiple strategies in fight for peace
- Surrogate mothers are caught in a vortex of exploitation which new bill does not address
- Europe was outraged at condition of slaughterhouses in 19th century, India still isn’t