Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha suffers miscarriage
- Supreme Court denies bail for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan's wife Natasha, who was expecting twins, has suffered a miscarriage.
"As delighted as we were to announce Natasha's pregnancy, I am equally saddened to say she had a late miscarriage," Fardeen posted on Twitter.
The 38-year-old had announced the happy news on Twitter back in October.
Fardeen also said that his wife is a strong woman, and they will try again for a baby.
"Most importantly Natasha is in good health and can try again. This half-pint I married is a warrior in every sense," he added.
Fardeen married Natasha, yesteryear actress Mumtaz's daughter, in December 2005. The actor was last seen in the 2010 film "Dulha Mil Gaya".