Farhan Akhtar 'flooded' with birthday wishes
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar celebrates his 40th birthday on Thursday. The actor's Twitter account was (in Farhan's words) 'flooded by birthday wishes from his friends in the film fraternity. Take a look!
Farhan's 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' co-star tweeted: @FarOutAkhtar happy happy bday to my dearest milkhu.ur one of t most awesome people I know.biggest hugggg n a super yr!
'Rock On' buddy Arjun Rampla writes: Happy birthday @FarOutAkhtar mere dost mere bhai. Welcome to the 40's and Rock On forever. Love and a big hug.
Abhishek Bachchan fills his tweet with humour: Here's wishing my buddy @FarOutAkhtar the happiest birthdays of all. Bas tu bhaag Fadhan!!!! Big love.
Arshad Warsi: Happy Birthday to the super talented @FarOutAkhtar ..... BHAAGwati..
Karan Johar: Happy Birthday @FarOutAkhtar !!! Known you for over three decades...and here's to many more!!! big Love and all the happiness!!! Huge hug!!
'Bigg Boss 7' winner gauahar Khan tweets: Happy birthday to 2 of my favourites..@TheFarahKhan @FarOutAkhtar .., may Allah bless u both.
A humble Farhan tweeted: And thank you all once again for the love and wishes flooding my timeline ... Big hug
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness