Farhan-Kareena starrer titled 'Bombay Samurai'
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Malaysia military believes it has tracked missing jet over Strait of Malacca
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Farhan Akhtar confirmed that Dev Benegal's film in which he is paired with Kareena Kapoor Khan is titled Bombay Samurai. "As of now this is the working title," said Akhtar. But the actor did not want to comment on the character he is playing in the film, which according to reports is that of a contract killer. "I cannot confirm anything as of now. It is too early," he said. The film which is a romantic drama with an element of action, reportedly has Kapoor Khan playing an actress who falls in love with him.
Besides the lead actors, the film that is written by Benegal during the time he was travelling for his 2010 Road Movie, will also have three-four more characters. And one of them will be played by Satish Kaushik who also played a prominent role in Benegal's Road Movie. Bombay Samurai takes off in March 2014.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express