Farhan-Kareena starrer titled 'Bombay Samurai'
Farhan Akhtar confirmed that Dev Benegal's film in which he is paired with Kareena Kapoor Khan is titled Bombay Samurai. "As of now this is the working title," said Akhtar. But the actor did not want to comment on the character he is playing in the film, which according to reports is that of a contract killer. "I cannot confirm anything as of now. It is too early," he said. The film which is a romantic drama with an element of action, reportedly has Kapoor Khan playing an actress who falls in love with him.
Besides the lead actors, the film that is written by Benegal during the time he was travelling for his 2010 Road Movie, will also have three-four more characters. And one of them will be played by Satish Kaushik who also played a prominent role in Benegal's Road Movie. Bombay Samurai takes off in March 2014.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi