Fashion TV ordered off air in India for 'indecent' visuals
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
The order said the channel tried to assure that such instances would not recur in future, and that it had made the process more stringent and instructed their technical team to be extra cautious to do proper blurring in future.
On considering the matter the committee said that in cases related to both the show-cause notices, the channel was recommended to be taken off air for a total 10 days while serving both awards concurrently.
This is the third time that the government has ordered FTV to be taken off air.