Fashion TV ordered off air in India for 'indecent' visuals
- Telangana LIVE: Process adopted to divide Andhra Pradesh unfortunate, Cong alone can't be blamed, says Chiranjeevi
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
The order said the channel tried to assure that such instances would not recur in future, and that it had made the process more stringent and instructed their technical team to be extra cautious to do proper blurring in future.
On considering the matter the committee said that in cases related to both the show-cause notices, the channel was recommended to be taken off air for a total 10 days while serving both awards concurrently.
This is the third time that the government has ordered FTV to be taken off air.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state