Fashion TV ordered off air in India for 'indecent' visuals
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
The order said the channel tried to assure that such instances would not recur in future, and that it had made the process more stringent and instructed their technical team to be extra cautious to do proper blurring in future.
On considering the matter the committee said that in cases related to both the show-cause notices, the channel was recommended to be taken off air for a total 10 days while serving both awards concurrently.