Fashion TV ordered off air in India for 'indecent' visuals
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
The order said the channel tried to assure that such instances would not recur in future, and that it had made the process more stringent and instructed their technical team to be extra cautious to do proper blurring in future.
On considering the matter the committee said that in cases related to both the show-cause notices, the channel was recommended to be taken off air for a total 10 days while serving both awards concurrently.
This is the third time that the government has ordered FTV to be taken off air.