Fashion TV ordered off air in India for 'indecent' visuals
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
The order said the channel tried to assure that such instances would not recur in future, and that it had made the process more stringent and instructed their technical team to be extra cautious to do proper blurring in future.
On considering the matter the committee said that in cases related to both the show-cause notices, the channel was recommended to be taken off air for a total 10 days while serving both awards concurrently.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully