Favourite city award for Delhi
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
NEW DELHI: The national capital has been named "Favourite Indian City" by Conde Nast Traveller India magazine on Thursday. Delhi Tourism chairman Manish Chatrath and DTTDC CEO G G Saxena received the award from Parvez Diwan, the Union tourism secretary, at a function at the Oberoi in Gurgaon.
Aruna bail plea: HC seeks police response
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Friday sought the response of city police on the bail plea of former Haryanaminister Gopal Goyal Kanda's employee Aruna Chadha, who was arrested for allegedly abetting the suicide of airhostess Geetika Sharma.
Man stabbed to death at Metro station
New Delhi: A 20-year-old man was allegedly stabbed to death by one of his acquaintances at RK Ashram Marg Metro station on Thursday night. Police said Vishal (20) was returning home from a marriage function when Lakhan (22) stabbed him and fled. Lakhan has been booked for murder.
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims