FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND: QUESTION FOR FEB 11-17
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
The FE MASTERMIND QUESTION for FEBRUARY 4-10 is:
SHOULD ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMMES LIKE MGNREGA, FOOD SECURITY, RIGHT TO EDUCATION A GOOD IDEA?
FE MASTERMIND: HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND is a contest we shall run for the next 15 weeks with thought-provoking questions aimed to learn the views of our youth.
You must be a student of a Business School to take part in this contest.
Every week a smartphone sponsored by Zopo will be given to the winner whose entry garners the maximum 'likes' on our website www.financialexpress.com. The second prize is a gift hamper worth Rs 3,000 from Oxford University Press.
So what are you waiting for? Share with us in not more than 250 words your views on this week's question: SHOULD ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMMES LIKE MGNREGA, FOOD SECURITY, RIGHT TO EDUCATION A GOOD IDEA?
Send the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses received will be hosted on our website www.financialexpress.com. Get your friends to 'like' your post. Remember: The entry with the maximum 'likes' wins!
What's more? ALL entries will be posted on our website as well as our Facebook page facebook.com/thefinancialexpress. The contest will also be advertised in 'The Financial Express' newspaper.
Please clearly write your name, the name of your institution and the admission/student number in your entry.
The name of the winners will be announced every Sunday. The two best entries handpicked by our editors, will be published in FE@Campus section of The Financial Express.
Best of luck!