FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND: QUESTION FOR JAN 14-20
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Due to the dynastic politics, people continue to live the way they did under Mughals, says Modi
The FE MASTERMIND QUESTION for JANUARY 14-20 is:
WILL INVESTMENT IN INDIA PICK UP ONCE ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCES START COMING THROUGH?
FE MASTERMIND: HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND is a contest we shall run for the next 15 weeks with thought-provoking questions aimed to learn the views of our youth.
You must be a student of a Business School to take part in this contest.
Every week a Smartphone device sponsored by Zopo will be given to the winner whose entry garners the maximum 'likes' on our website www.financialexpress.com. The second prize is a gift hamper worth Rs 3,000 from Oxford University Press.
So what are you waiting for? Share with us in not more than 250 words your views on this week's question: WILL INVESTMENT IN INDIA PICK UP ONCE ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCES START COMING THROUGH?
Send the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses received will be hosted on our website www.financialexpress.com. Get your friends to 'like' your post. Remember: The entry with the maximum 'likes' wins!
What's more? ALL entries will be posted on our website as well as our Facebook page facebook.com/thefinancialexpress. The contest will also be advertised in 'The Financial Express' newspaper.
Please clearly write your name, the name of your institution and the admission/student number in your entry.
The name of the winners will be announced every Sunday. The two best entries handpicked by our editors, will be published in FE@Campus section of The Financial Express.
Best of luck!
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move