FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND: Response by Arpan Shah to question for Jan 7-13
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Response to question for Jan 7-13: WHAT WOULD BE THE IMMEDIATE BENEFITS, AND FOR WHOM?
The first person to get benefit is the Consumer. They can get High and Better quality Products at cheaper prices.
Till now in India we are not able to get good quality products from International Market but now as Big Brands like Wallmart and IKEA is coming there will be benefits to Consumer.
In 1991 LPG(Liberalization Privatization Globalization) occurred there was a huge Boost to Indian Economy. The same thing will happen to Economy this time.
As per News there are already huge Investment in Indian Market and more is Coming. So Indian Economy Will also Boom.
(This entry is part of our FE MASTERMIND contest. The views expressed in this article are personal and not that of the newspaper.)