FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND: Response by Harsh Mehta to question for Jan 21-27
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
As the whole world is facing the clouds of slowdown, global recovery is now a difficult thing to be achieved by nations in the current regime. In order to overcome the global slowdown, the nations should give relaxation on the policies and provide a relief package in order to nurture the pace of development in the nation. The investment in the country will only flow if the nation follows a friendly approach and thus austerity will certainly be dead in order to achieve growth pace.