Kamal Nath, Anand Mahindra honoured with Asian business awards
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Minister of Urban Development Kamal Nath and leading Indian industrialist Anand Mahindra were among a host of business leaders and policy makers from the Asian continent honoured by a business leadership forum for Asia in the UAE.
Business and government leaders, and policy makers from the UAE, Oman, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia attended the Asian Business Leadership Forum Awards, that honoured 17 outstanding achievers in the sectors of industry, infrastructure and energy in Abu Dhabi yesterday.
While Nath was awarded the ABLF Statesman Award, the Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra Group was honoured with the ABLF Business Courage Award.
Among other Indian winners were Mallika Srinivasan, Chairman and CEO of TAFE who was awarded the ABLF Woman of Power Award; the Jaypee Group for the ABLF Business Excellence Award; and Baba Kalyani for the ABLF Lifetime Achievement Award.
"The Gulf, India and South-East Asia are among the fastest growing regions in the world and the contribution of key sectors such as Industry, Infrastructure and Energy must be highlighted. I am honoured to be felicitated in the UAE with the ABLF Statesman Award and I thank the ABLF Grand Jury and Strategic Advisory Panel for this recognition," said Nath through a video message.
Malini N Menon, Founder and Managing Director of Indian Expressions Management Consultancy, the IP owners and creators of the ABLF Awards said: "The Asian Business Leadership Forum Awards were created to showcase the key sectors that drive the global economy - Industry, Infrastructure and Energy. These key business sectors do not have a dedicated award event and it has been our mandate to showcase the high-achieving frontrunners whose success has redefined Asia's business leadership".
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer