- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Written by Mohan Rakesh, four-decade-old Hindi play Adhe Adhure was performed on Tuesday at the Yashwantrao Chavan Auditorium. Performed by The Prime Time Theatre Co, the play saw actors like Lillete Dubey, Mohan Agashe, Ira Dubey, Rajeev Siddhartha and Anuschka Sawhney take to the stage. Dealing with the issues plaguing a middle-class family set in the '60s, it's about the trials and tribulations of lead character Savitri (played by Dubey) and her family. The Sangeet Natak Akademi Award-winning play takes a look at marriage and the fragmentation of an indivudual.
Celebrity Cricket League might not have caught the fancy of hardcore cricket fans, but the film fraternity is taking it seriously. Team Veer Marathi's captain actor Ritesh Deshmukh was in Pune for the promotion of his team, which is going to play against Mumbai Heroes, led by actor Sunil Shetty, on March 3. Deshmukh, a big cricket fan, says he feels at home on the cricket field. The actor will be seen next in Indra Kumar's Grand Masti.