- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
Written by Mohan Rakesh, four-decade-old Hindi play Adhe Adhure was performed on Tuesday at the Yashwantrao Chavan Auditorium. Performed by The Prime Time Theatre Co, the play saw actors like Lillete Dubey, Mohan Agashe, Ira Dubey, Rajeev Siddhartha and Anuschka Sawhney take to the stage. Dealing with the issues plaguing a middle-class family set in the '60s, it's about the trials and tribulations of lead character Savitri (played by Dubey) and her family. The Sangeet Natak Akademi Award-winning play takes a look at marriage and the fragmentation of an indivudual.
Celebrity Cricket League might not have caught the fancy of hardcore cricket fans, but the film fraternity is taking it seriously. Team Veer Marathi's captain actor Ritesh Deshmukh was in Pune for the promotion of his team, which is going to play against Mumbai Heroes, led by actor Sunil Shetty, on March 3. Deshmukh, a big cricket fan, says he feels at home on the cricket field. The actor will be seen next in Indra Kumar's Grand Masti.