- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Written by Mohan Rakesh, four-decade-old Hindi play Adhe Adhure was performed on Tuesday at the Yashwantrao Chavan Auditorium. Performed by The Prime Time Theatre Co, the play saw actors like Lillete Dubey, Mohan Agashe, Ira Dubey, Rajeev Siddhartha and Anuschka Sawhney take to the stage. Dealing with the issues plaguing a middle-class family set in the '60s, it's about the trials and tribulations of lead character Savitri (played by Dubey) and her family. The Sangeet Natak Akademi Award-winning play takes a look at marriage and the fragmentation of an indivudual.
Celebrity Cricket League might not have caught the fancy of hardcore cricket fans, but the film fraternity is taking it seriously. Team Veer Marathi's captain actor Ritesh Deshmukh was in Pune for the promotion of his team, which is going to play against Mumbai Heroes, led by actor Sunil Shetty, on March 3. Deshmukh, a big cricket fan, says he feels at home on the cricket field. The actor will be seen next in Indra Kumar's Grand Masti.