- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over hate speech
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Six election officials killed in Naxal attack; FIR filed against Azam Khan
Written by Mohan Rakesh, four-decade-old Hindi play Adhe Adhure was performed on Tuesday at the Yashwantrao Chavan Auditorium. Performed by The Prime Time Theatre Co, the play saw actors like Lillete Dubey, Mohan Agashe, Ira Dubey, Rajeev Siddhartha and Anuschka Sawhney take to the stage. Dealing with the issues plaguing a middle-class family set in the '60s, it's about the trials and tribulations of lead character Savitri (played by Dubey) and her family. The Sangeet Natak Akademi Award-winning play takes a look at marriage and the fragmentation of an indivudual.
Celebrity Cricket League might not have caught the fancy of hardcore cricket fans, but the film fraternity is taking it seriously. Team Veer Marathi's captain actor Ritesh Deshmukh was in Pune for the promotion of his team, which is going to play against Mumbai Heroes, led by actor Sunil Shetty, on March 3. Deshmukh, a big cricket fan, says he feels at home on the cricket field. The actor will be seen next in Indra Kumar's Grand Masti.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit