Felicity Jones wants lead role in 'Fifty Shades' movie
- Cauvery row: Can't release water till December, Karnataka tells SC
- India beat New Zealand by 197 runs in Kanpur Test, take 1-0 series lead
- ISRO successfully places SCATSAT-1, seven other satellites in orbit
- Shahabuddin bail case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing for Wednesday
- SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL seeking to declare Indus Waters Treaty unconstitutional
Felicity Jones has revealed that she would be happy to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of the erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
Fans of the actress are campaigning online for her to be cast in the lead role of the eagerly-awaited film adaptation of the racy novel, the Telegraph reported.
"It would be very exciting," she said at a Belvedere vodka bash.
"I read the book and thought it was an interesting read," she added.
Jones is not fazed by the nudity which would be required if she were to play the billionaire's sex slave.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy