Felicity Jones wants lead role in 'Fifty Shades' movie
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
Felicity Jones has revealed that she would be happy to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of the erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
Fans of the actress are campaigning online for her to be cast in the lead role of the eagerly-awaited film adaptation of the racy novel, the Telegraph reported.
"It would be very exciting," she said at a Belvedere vodka bash.
"I read the book and thought it was an interesting read," she added.
Jones is not fazed by the nudity which would be required if she were to play the billionaire's sex slave.
"It is something you consider individually with each project that you do, but clearly with this particular project it would be necessary," she said.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held