Felicity Jones wants lead role in 'Fifty Shades' movie
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Felicity Jones has revealed that she would be happy to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of the erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
Fans of the actress are campaigning online for her to be cast in the lead role of the eagerly-awaited film adaptation of the racy novel, the Telegraph reported.
"It would be very exciting," she said at a Belvedere vodka bash.
"I read the book and thought it was an interesting read," she added.
Jones is not fazed by the nudity which would be required if she were to play the billionaire's sex slave.
"It is something you consider individually with each project that you do, but clearly with this particular project it would be necessary," she said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties