Felicity Jones wants lead role in 'Fifty Shades' movie
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
Felicity Jones has revealed that she would be happy to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of the erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
Fans of the actress are campaigning online for her to be cast in the lead role of the eagerly-awaited film adaptation of the racy novel, the Telegraph reported.
"It would be very exciting," she said at a Belvedere vodka bash.
"I read the book and thought it was an interesting read," she added.
Jones is not fazed by the nudity which would be required if she were to play the billionaire's sex slave.