Felicity Jones wants lead role in 'Fifty Shades' movie
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Felicity Jones has revealed that she would be happy to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of the erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
Fans of the actress are campaigning online for her to be cast in the lead role of the eagerly-awaited film adaptation of the racy novel, the Telegraph reported.
"It would be very exciting," she said at a Belvedere vodka bash.
"I read the book and thought it was an interesting read," she added.
Jones is not fazed by the nudity which would be required if she were to play the billionaire's sex slave.