Female bodyguard of Muammar Gaddafi killed in Egypt
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Egyptian authorities are investigating the killing of a former female bodyguard of ousted Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. She was found stabbed to death in her Cairo apartment.
Egyptian officials said yesterday Zahraa al-Bouaishi, 31, was found dead in a pool of blood in her apartment in Nasr City district in Cairo over the weekend.
Authorities suspect al-Bouaishi's brother. The officials said al-Bouaishi was planning to begin an acting career in Cairo, considered a disgrace by some in her family. The officials were speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to reporters.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness