Ferguson tips Man U, Man City PL title clash this season
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has taunted Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez by predicting an all-Manchester title shootout this season. Robin van Persie smashed the fastest Prem goal of the season after just 33 seconds to sink West Ham United and keep United top, whereas Chelsea lie seven points behind the leaders and six behind City. "Tonight''s results have drawn us away from Chelsea a little bit further. We''re still ahead in the league but City are on our tails and it''s going to be a long season," the Sun quoted Ferguson, as saying. "The importance of winning 1-0 in certain games is that your opponents know the resilience is there. If you look at some of the really important 1-0s we've had... go back to beating Newcastle when they were nine points clear of us in 1996 - our 1-0 that night won us the league. There are important 1-0 victories. We've had many of them," he added.
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- At Dangs Darbar, tribal kings complain of neglect, apathy
- In a first, Centre asks NGO to monitor teacher education
- New high for TV news: Anchor announces news dept going on strike
- Pawar, Chavan to launch NCP-Cong poll campaign in Pune on March 18
- Gurgaon has highest number of young voters in Haryana