Ferguson wants Cristiano Ronaldo back at Old Trafford
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted he would love to bring back Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford, but added that it isn't possible at this moment. Ferguson is looking forward to a reunion with the former Old Trafford superstar when he returns in the Champions League with Real Madrid, the Daily Mirror reports.
The United boss suggested he is not sure how much it would take to get Ronaldo from Madrid, and secondly, he didn't think there's any chance the Spanish champions would want to sell the Portuguese international anyway. However, Ferguson is optimistic that once Ronaldo's contract with Madrid is finished, he might look out for another club and if that happens, the Scot hopes he wants to comeback to Old Trafford.
Ronaldo says won't celebrate if he scores against former club Man U in Chamion League clash
Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed he won't celebrate if he scores against his former club Manchester United after the two European giants were pitted against each other in the Champions League round of 16. Ronaldo, who had spent six seasons at Old Trafford before his 80 million pound transfer to the Santiago Bernabeu in 2009, also said he misses his father-like former manager Sir Alex Ferguson a lot, the Telegraph reports. Ronaldo also said he was still friends with his Old Trafford team mates, and expressed his gratitude towards United for helping him become the player he is right now.