Ferozepur road parking: Wave Mall, LSE on HC radar
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Mumbai Indians take on KKR in opener
In its orders on the Ferozepur road parking issue, the Punjab and Haryana High Court on Wednesday told the Ludhiana police and administration to get the parking lot cleared in front of Westend Mall (Wave). The court asked the authorities to clear parking and other encroachments in front of the mall. The HC for the first time appreciated the efforts of the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation and traffic police in getting illegal parking removed and starting paid parking terming it a "welcome move". The court also asked chairman of Ludhiana Stock Exchange (LSE) V P Gaur and security officer of LSE to be present during the next date of hearing on December 11 as they had not allowed the local commissioners to enter the basement parking on November 27.