'Ferrai Ki Sawari' director's next to be a musical film
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Director Rajesh Mapuskar, who made his debut last year with "Ferrari Ki Sawari", is now penning the script for a musical film.
"I am writing the script of my next film. It will be a musical. I will make it in a way that it has feel of the olden as well modern times. I can't reveal too much as we are still in the process of scripting," Mapuskar, told PTI.
"I love music. I felt something could be done in that space," Mapuskar, who has been an assistant director for films like '3 Idiots' and 'Lage Raho Munnabhai', said. When asked if he has any actors in mind for the film, he said, "As of now there is no one that I am thinking of. Once I am done with the script, I would see who would be the perfect choice and then start approaching actors," he said.
If all goes well, Mapuskar hopes to kick start the project this year itself. "I am hoping to start working this year," he said.
The film will be backed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, who had produced 'Ferrari Ki Sawari' starring Sharman Joshi and Boman Irani in the lead. It had got mixed response from the audience.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express