'Ferrai Ki Sawari' director's next to be a musical film
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Director Rajesh Mapuskar, who made his debut last year with "Ferrari Ki Sawari", is now penning the script for a musical film.
"I am writing the script of my next film. It will be a musical. I will make it in a way that it has feel of the olden as well modern times. I can't reveal too much as we are still in the process of scripting," Mapuskar, told PTI.
"I love music. I felt something could be done in that space," Mapuskar, who has been an assistant director for films like '3 Idiots' and 'Lage Raho Munnabhai', said. When asked if he has any actors in mind for the film, he said, "As of now there is no one that I am thinking of. Once I am done with the script, I would see who would be the perfect choice and then start approaching actors," he said.
If all goes well, Mapuskar hopes to kick start the project this year itself. "I am hoping to start working this year," he said.
The film will be backed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, who had produced 'Ferrari Ki Sawari' starring Sharman Joshi and Boman Irani in the lead. It had got mixed response from the audience.