Fertility clinics set to come under the scanner
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
IVF consultant Dr Sunita Tandulwadkar, however, pointed out that fertility clinics without genetic laboratories could not pre-determine the sex of the child by examining the embryo.
The state may consider introducing such a Bill in the Assembly once the expert panel submits its findings on formulating surrogacy-related laws.