- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Second innings: VVS returns as analyst
VVS Laxman is all set to make his debut as a commentator during the India-Australia Test series, starting today. Following in the path of former team-mates and recent retirees Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid, Laxman will be seen in the role of a commentator-cum-analyst with ESPN-Star Sports.
For Moises' family, Aus XI announced early
The Indian team, especially under captain MS Dhoni, has never revealed its playing eleven in Test cricket before the morning of the match, let alone a good 48 hours before the Test is set to begin. When Australia captain Michael Clarke was asked why he, unlike his Indian counterpart, was willing to share his Test eleven for the Chennai game a couple of days in advance, Clarke had this to say. "There are a couple of reasons. Mainly, the reason was that we had such a big squad. The second reason is that Moises Henriques is making his debut and if he wants to have his family to India to watch the match, it is an opportunity as well," the captain said.
- Teacher at school in Rohini accused of molesting eight-year-old girl: Police
- In Sushma seat, BJP tweaks Modi slogan
- In Rampur, Azam Khan charm wanes
- In Sambhal, what matters more than Modi is a railway link
- Cong, BJP don’t favour polls, to wait for LS results
- Purandeswari to contest from Rajampet on a BJP ticket