Fields not the only place for agri graduates, says Dr Khush
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Grape cultivation faced the similar fate in Punjab, he added.
On shortage of cold storages and wastage of food in India, Dr Khush said, "We have immense potential to export fruits and veggies to the Middle East but due to lack of storage facilities, around 35% of the produce is wasted which is a shame. I believe the entry of foreign retailers will reduce the storage problem."