FIH appoints observer for India
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) has appointed its vice president Tony von Ondarza as the observer for the elections of Hockey India. The FIH said that Ondarza will oversee the election process and help Hockey India to bring the men's and women's federations under one roof at the state level. "The FIH is monitoring the progress of Hockey India carefully. The FIH will assist wherever it can and acknowledge that restructuring a national association requires elaboration.
"To assist Hockey India in taking the next steps, the process of forming single entities at state level as well as of the election process, vice-president Tony von Ondarza will work in conjunction with all stakeholders."