FIH appoints observer for India
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK wreak havoc on DD with clinical bowling
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) has appointed its vice president Tony von Ondarza as the observer for the elections of Hockey India. The FIH said that Ondarza will oversee the election process and help Hockey India to bring the men's and women's federations under one roof at the state level. "The FIH is monitoring the progress of Hockey India carefully. The FIH will assist wherever it can and acknowledge that restructuring a national association requires elaboration.
"To assist Hockey India in taking the next steps, the process of forming single entities at state level as well as of the election process, vice-president Tony von Ondarza will work in conjunction with all stakeholders."
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota