- Kashmir violence: Back from Africa, PM Modi chairs meeting
- Kashmir protests: Another boy succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 31
- CPI (M), BJP workers hacked to death in revenge killing in Kerala's Kannur
- Kashmir protests: Her MLAs fearful, CM Mehbooba Mufti asks ministers to step out
- Reliance Power’s Rs 14,500-crore loan: It’s Goyal vs Goyal on mortgage of coal blocks as collateral
Rajeev Khandelwal recounts exciting adventures in the Pacific ocean while shooting for Table No 21
Rajeev Khandelwal, who shot for around 40 days with Tena Desae in Fiji islands for Table No 21 feels that shooting there was a challenge because, it is an island that has its own limitations.
"For one, we had to travel everyday for an hour and a half from our hotel to the shooting locations. We also had to shoot in a yacht in the middle of one of the largest ocean, the Pacific, which was quite daunting," says Rajeev.
Moreover, Tena had a rather tough time coping with sea sickness. "While shooting for the scenes on the yacht, Tena must have thrown up at least 10 times. But she is an amazing actor who regardless of her discomfiture, finished the entire portion of shoot without any complaints," reveals Rajeev.
With only a limited number of crew members allowed on the yacht, Rajeev recalls how Tena would go to one corner of the yacht to touch up her makeup and continue with the scene.
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising