Filmfare awards to take a look into Bollywood future
- Hate speeches: Modi breaks his silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sharad Pawar attacks Narendra Modi over 'power concentration' in one man
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
The 59th Filmfare awards this year will offer a glimpse into the future of Bollywood in a humorous way.
"Every year we try to do better. This year we will take a light-hearted peek into the future of Bollywood; may be of 10-20 years. The awards this year are also about commemorating and paying tribute to unforgettable stars, films, songs, dialogue and celluloid memories," said Tarun Rai, CEO, Worldwide Media, publishers of Filmfare magazine.
In tune with the futuristic theme, the award trophy has been digitally sculpted in 3-D. The trophy was unveiled today by actress Priyanka Chopra who, along with Ranbir Kapoor, will be hosting the ceremony to be held on January 24 at Yash Raj Studios.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready