Yash Chopra down with dengue; admitted to Lilavati hospital
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut short
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra here after being diagnosed with dengue, sources said today.
"Mr Yash Chopra was admitted to hospital yesterday after being diagnosed with an attack of dengue. He has been kept under observation. He is feeling much better and should be home soon," a spokesperson of Yash Raj Films said in a statement here.
The 80-year-old filmmaker had announced his retirement from film direction last month.
He is looking forward to the release of his latest directorial venture 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' that stars Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead.
The film is set to hit the screens on November 13.
Chopra has given several hits in his more than five decade old career like 'Deewar', 'Kabhie Kabhie', 'Trishul', 'Silsila', 'Chandni' and 'Veer Zaara'.
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Cong screening panel okays Bansal’s name for LS ticket
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesn’t know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
- SP, BSP, Cong looting country: Rajnath
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today