Filmmakers fight it out for Huma Qureshi's dates
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Huma Qureshi is one 'wanted' woman these days! This is possibly the first time an actor is facing such a dilemma. Huma is in a dilemma because, she, is presently shooting for a Vishal Bhardwaj production Dedh Ishqiya, and will have to take out dates for the patchwork of Vishal's other film Ek Thi Daayan.
Talking about the situation, Tanuj Garg (CEO- Balaji Telefilms) said, "It's an amusing intra-company issue, which will be worked out soon. There will be some adjustment and we will figure out the dates. As both films are from the same production house, it's in the mutual interest. Even Emraan Hashmi (who stars in Ek Thi Daayan) gave dates in mid March, though he's been busy shooting for his next film with Danis Tanovic in Patiala. He has given us four days, so we have to work around his dates. We are trying to get Huma's dates around the same time." Buzz is that the representatives of both films are working on sorting out the date issue.