Filmy Friday: Ranveer–Deepika's sizzling 'Ram-Leela', Kangana’s 'Rajjo' release today
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
Conquering the glitch, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh starrer romance drama saga 'Goliyon Ki Raasleela – Ram-Leela' releases today along with Kangana Ranaut's solo project 'Rajjo.'
The Sanjay Leela Bhansali film on Wednesday faced a minor glitch when a Delhi court passed a stay order on its release and refrained it from using the 'Ram-Leela'.
The Bombay High Court on Wednesday issued a notice to Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali on a petition which claims that the title of his forthcoming film Ram Leela "hurts Hindu sentiments" but declined to stay the release of the movie scheduled for November 15.
Meanwhile, 'Ram-Leela' has been making news for the past one month for the sizzling chemistry of its lead pair. So much so that the film's director had said that the crackling chemistry on screen between the lead pair of 'Ram-Leela', Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, results from the fact that the two actors are fond of each other and enjoyed doing the film together.
The film's trailer and songs show opulence and grandeur that is reminiscent of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's regal hit film 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'. However one can expect high drama and intense romance in the film.
The film has all the makings of a superhit film, however with the recent success of 'Krrish 3' (which is the recent film to join the Rs. 200 crore club) will 'Ram-Leela' weave its magic?
The other release this Friday is Kangana Ranaut solo outing 'Rajjo'. The film is Kangana's second release this month; Kangana's 'Krrish 3' was a major success this month having earned Rs 255 crore worldwide (as of November 13).
Kangana plays a nautch girl in 'Rajjo' that has been low on promotions and faces a tough competition due to the release of 'Ram-Leela'.
Watch this place for Shubra Gupta's reviews.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target against Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'