Finally, govt picks consultant for IT hubs
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's idea of developing an IT city in Lucknow and IT parks in different parts of the state has got a boost as the government has finally selected Ernst and Young as consultant for these projects.
The consultant will have to finalise the modalities that will be fulfilled for developing IT city and IT park projects on public-private partnership (PPP) model.
The government has taken up the IT city project, proposed in Lucknow, on priority and hence the consultant has been directed to prepare a draft of modalities for it at the earliest and make a presentation on January 15 before Chief Secretary Jawed Usmani and officials of the other departments, including PWD, Power, Urban Development and Housing.
After incorporating suggestions from these departments, the consultant will prepare the final draft of modalities and guidelines.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express