Financial services firm staffer booked for fraud
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
A staffer with a financial services company has been booked by Kothrud police for allegedly duping company's customers to the tune of Rs 1.25 crore by fraudulently transferring their share equities to his own account. Amarendra Singh (29), an executive with the company has registered a complaint at Kothrud police station in this regard.