FIR filed against Salman Khan for hurting religious sentiments
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Salman Khan, who is already caught up in legal controversies, has been dragged to court once again and this time, it is as an anchor of the show 'Bigg Boss 7'.
Currently, Salman who is shooting for the reality show has been accused of insulting Muslims along with the channel Colors.
The reality show which is a remake of the English show 'Big Brother' already has too many hullabaloos lurking around; including the recent arrest of Armaan Kohli after his co-contestant Sofia Hayat filed a complaint against him. And now Salman Khan, despite being a host has been alleged of hurting religious sentiments.
'Big Boss' is a show where over 20 contestants stay together in a house filled with cameras monitoring their move and currently the ones left in the house this season, include Armaan Kohli, Ajaz Khan, Gauhar Khan, Tanisha, V J Andy and Sangram Singh.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express